Reach your communications goals with the SEIU Call Center!
The SEIU Wisconsin State Council Call Center is rented out to labor unions, community organizations, and electoral candidates. It can be used to make live or automated calls to your list of voters or members. You can use our dialing system or rent our computers to use your own. Computers can also be rented for data management and other uses.
Use the Call Center to:
- Update members about bargaining or other organizational happenings
- Inform members about voting, elections or electoral candidates
- Call elected officials or other decision makers
- Educate members about issues or legislation
- Notify members of events and record RSVPs
- Conduct member polls, surveys or elections
- Recruit and schedule volunteers
- Update or build member lists
- Raise money
- And more!
Call Center Features:
- Make automated, live or manual calls
- Customize your caller ID information
- Track volunteer activity and progress
- Receive your campaign results overnight
- Conduct robo call surveys at no additional cost
- Upload call results back into your database with ease
- Have your calling screen customized to fit your needs
- Execute your campaign any time between 9am and 9pm seven days a week
- Patch members through to legislators and other important decision makers
- Rent our computers and use your own VAN phone bank or manage your online database
- And more!
Automated Message Calling:
Each number is dialed and a recorded message is played. SEIU provides the recording service for you. This message is heard by the call recipient or recorded by an answering machine. Automated message calling may not be used to contact numbers assigned to emergency telephone lines, guest or patient rooms at hospitals or health care facilities, wireless phone service (including both voice calls and text messages), or any numbers for which the person being called would be charged for the call. Automated messages must be at least 25 seconds long. Robo surveys and patch-through calls can also be performed.
At least 24-hour notice is required for automated message campaigns.
Live Calling or Computer Rental:
Volunteers or paid callers (provided by your organization) engage in live, scripted calls and record responses to scripted questions. At least 6 and no more than 18 stations in Milwaukee, and at least 6 and no more than 8 stations in Madison may be reserved at one time. At this time, only one call center can be rented at one time. The organization is responsible for having an onsite supervisor present at all times volunteers are at the call center. SEIU will provide on-site technical support and training during live call campaigns. Automated voice mails can be left on answering machines for the automated message rates. A patch-through option is also available.
At least 7 days’ notice is required for live call campaigns.
Call Center Locations:
Milwaukee Call Center: 260 E. Highland Suite 300, Milwaukee WI 53202
Number of stations: 18
Madison Call Center: 4513 Vernon Blvd, Suite 104, Madison WI 53705
Number of stations: 8
Call Center Pricing:
Volunteer-Based Calling Using the SEIU Dialer: $8.00 per station, per hour plus $30 set-up fee
Automated Message Calling: $0.08 per connected call plus $15 set-up fee
Computer Rental: $8.00 per station, per hour
Political calls by SEIU locals are free. Estimates are available upon request.
Email email@example.com or call 414-727-6364 for more information or to reserve the dialer.